[lektrik_flyers] Re: Marty

  • From: "Gene Hatfield" <hatter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 10:41:01 -0600

Hi Bill,   Would you please bring your
FPV stuff to the LAFFS funfly and show me as well as others what it takes and
how to set it up.  After the article in the paper about you and your grandson we
should have our BRASS BAND here to
greet you. I think part of them have lost
pieces of their instruments and some ill
so they may not be able to show up.
Please don't be disappointed but at
least you show up here !!!!!!!    Gene H.