[lektrik_flyers] Re: Marty

  • From: Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 18:46:12 -0500

Hey Joel, if you want I'll bring my cyclops FPV stuff to show you too.  I
have yet to put it in a plane but it is about time.  I have all the setup
for googles *(had the googles before there was such a thing as "fat shark"
so these are the off brand version so to speak) and/or TV display but right
now I have been to chicken to send that bird off to far on its own until I
can do some closer field tests.  And I too want to take advantage of Ryans
knowledge to make sure my set up and distance concerns are not an issue. So
feel free to share outright Ryan.  There is more interest than you know. :-)

Btw, lektrik flyers the weather should be SUPER nice on Saturday although
about 9mph winds by 10 or 11.  Not a problem really but just be on notice.
 We will be flying at Bob Courtway Middle School over off of Siebenmorgan
next to the Freyaldenhoven Green houses.  Temp high is supposed to be 81
degrees!  WOW.  Expect to get started right around 8am but with cool sleepy
weather don't leave if no one is there until 8:15 ;-)

Hope to fly with some of you then.

--

Bill Beavers
Lektrik Flyers Website <https://sites.google.com/site/billbeavers/>