[lektrik_flyers] Re: Flying

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:42:52 -0700 (PDT)

Sunday PM works best for me if the weather stays nice.
 I have companay today (Sat.) so it is hard to get
away plus I need to fix some stuff so I will have
somethign to fly.  Also, I hope to fly the jetliner
again Sunday and hopefully get some video of it if
someone can video while I fly it.  I will see whoever
is around at the field Sunday PM?  What's a good time?
 3? 4? 5?

See you at the field.

--- John Gray <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> My family have stepped in.  Looks like I have to go
> to Little Rock this
> afternoon.
> The good part of that is I will be able to get to
> Marks Hobby Shop.
>
> I will be able to fly Sunday afternoon if anyone is
> interested.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John Gray
> john@xxxxxxxxxxxx

=====
Bill Beavers
Director of Technology and Distance Learning
Arch Ford Education Cooperative
bbeavers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://af1.afsc.k12.ar.us

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail