[lektrik_flyers] Re: Flying????

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:47:43 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, buy 6pm, the winds died and the flying was
great.  It was so so before that but the breeze was
actually kind of nice, because when it died to nothing
at 6pm, man it got steamy.  Then it kicked back up a
little from the North and it was nice.  Yeah, I guess
I will see if I can develop some kind of plans for the
condor.  I don't have the same design skills as the
guys who make the really cool build your own's, I will
just have to try to take pictures and describe the
process then everyone can improve on it as they see
fit.  I REEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYY need to come up with a
good way to get those wings to lock into the fuse.  I
will work on that aspect of it as I go into this next
one and see what I can come up with.  But all ideas
are appreciated.

I really like that multiplex jet.  I may have to come
up with a way to build one of those using funoodles or
something! ;)  I think that is a doable kit! ;-)  Hee
hee... I feel the spirit of Wingo with me!  SINCE HE
WON'T COME FLY WITH US ANYMORE!!! hee hee...  I am
having to takeover the inventors role here!

Until we fly again... happy landings!  Sure enjoy the
fun and the company.

--- John Gray <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> We missed you today.  We got in some good flying.
> The wind dropped right
> down towards the end of the day.
>
> Bill's cool twin engine Condor flew great.  That is
> something he needs to
> work on so everyon can have one.
>
> Ross got to fly his new Tensor 4D after David got it
> flying for him.  He
> had a hard landing so we need to get the CA out.
>
> I guess Huricane Dennis will mess up our flying
> duing the week.
>
> Safe flying,
>
> John
>
> The following message was sent by "Greg Clayton"
> <clayton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> on Sat, 9 Jul 2005 19:00:52 -0500.
>
> > Probably won't make it Sunday, what about one
> evening this week.
> > Greg

=== message truncated ===