[LRflex] Re: thoughts ?

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:25:34 -0800

In a word yes, get written permission, this was gotten from family members, who
are able to sign for the person photographed. This was done, prior to shooting.

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On Feb 14, 2012, at 7:30 AM, joseph spinden <leica@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do not publish much here, although I am generally interested to see
what appears.  But as regards the "propriety" of publishing the photo
under discussion, I was wondering if you need a release to publish
this.  If so, who is qualified to sign a release for someone in this
circumstance ?

Perhaps this has been long since addressed and I missed it..

Joe

--
Joseph Spinden