[LRflex] Re: the beautiful faces...sometimes a smile is asking a lot

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 17:29:44 -0800 (PST)

________________________________

Steve, Ted
Having someone afflicted with this disease, I need to make just one small
comment here. It's unfortunate that there isn't a happier picture of her
earlier
in her life to compare it to. That way some of the stupids might get a sense of
what and just how ugly this disease really is.

As far is the picture itself, it is one that needs to be taken simply because
it's the truth and Steve that is what you are capturing in your own great
style.
Again you've captured an emotion very, very well.

Andy

<steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>