[LRflex] Re: the beautiful faces...sometimes a smile is asking a lot

  • From: Herman Kempers <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:00:46 +0100

  Dear Steve,

Unfortunately i know about this disease from very nearby and that's why i
always find it difficult to look at your images, sometimes even just let them
pass by unseen.

Also because, I find it difficult to explain, but one way or another your
images were so different from reality (FOR ME, very personal) mayby because in
my case the 'face' of this disease is associated with the noise of crying,
sometimes shouting people.....and other things that made me very sad when
visiting....

The last one you send  had it all for me. What i have seen from your work this
is the one that comes closest to the way i 'expierenced'  dementia.

It is a beautiful image.

thank you

herman

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/dementia/smileforthecamera.jpg.html