[LRflex] Re: the beautiful faces...sometimes a smile is asking a lot

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:39:40 -0800

Steve Barbour showed:
Subject: [LRflex] the beautiful faces...sometimes a smile is asking a lot

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/dementia/smileforthecamera.jpg.html

Hi Steve,
 Man that's a toughie! I have mixed emotions of what to say, maybe gutless
is more like it! Certainly in trying to put something meaningful with your
title and photograph ?

I also know the folks are not always "beautiful faces!" I realize that when
visiting my sister afflicted with this same disease! Maybe that's why "the
sad faces" are tougher to make a comment on? :-(
ted