[LRflex] Re: goldfinch (I think)

  • From: jerry harwood <jerry.harwood@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 20:06:35 +0100

Charlie-ref your picture, it is a linnet, I have them on my feeder regularly- regards jerry H
On 094 Juloct 20082007, at 11:12, Charlie Falke wrote:

holtzw@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:All,
I hesitated posting this shot because compared to what Doug or David show this isn’t much. It is my first attempt at taking a picture of a songbird. Darn they’re small, and skittish, and quick. It is at a bird feeder (I’m sure that’s frowned upon) and I wasn’t as close as I needed to be…but it’s a start? 20d with a 560/6.8 Telyt.

http://williamholtz.com/forum

Bill
------
Bill,
   Not bad.  And it is a Goldfinch.

--
Charlie Falke _____ /\
"One test result is worth | |/ `o
one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun 0 N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein