[LRflex] Re: goldfinch (I think)

  • From: <holtzw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 18:16:09 -0700

Bob,

Thanks for the kind comments and encouragement.  I didn’t start out the weekend
as an aspiring bird shooter.  But the whole experience of just watching the
birds at the feeder turned out for my wife and I to be very enjoyable.  As time
allows we are going to do more “birding”; and of course use the 560.

Bill