[LRflex] Re: Up close, not too personal.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 07:31:19 -0800

Bill Abbott said:

> Beautiful, beautiful! Some of the better macro photos I've ever seen.

Thanks, Bill!  As a beginner in close-up work, I was quite pleased with the
results.

Yesterday, a local friend acquired an I-Pad 4. So he hooked it up, through his
AppleTV system and viewed the images on his 40" flat-screen TV.  As he said:
"Amazing, I can expand the pictures another 10X without pixelating... The
detail  on the solder joints is incredible."

Colour me pleased.

Thanks for taking the time to look & comment.

David.