[LRflex] Re: Up close, not too personal.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 18:33:17 -0800

Etienne, said:

> Amazing pictures, amazing lens....

Thank you, Etienne!  I am very pleased with the performance of the
Micro-Nikkor... even at infinity.  I also like the fact that it is internal
focusing. There is no big extension, as found with most macro lenses.

> I'm sure the soft lighting too played an important role  in the final
> result.

The photos were taken with the HD sitting on a sheet of heavy construction
paper (for a seamless backdrop) positioned on a dining table chair, in my
living room, but out of direct sun.  As I said, "Open shade".

No fancy lighting was used.

> Bravo !

Thank you, once again, Etienne!

David.