[LRflex] Re: Three Things.....

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 12:07:40 -0800

At 08/01/2007, you wrote:
>Thanks David!!
>
>Can you give us Alastair's email link?  I must tell him how much I enjoyed
>his pictures, and the diary.  What a memorable "arm-chair journey"!
>Impossible to find better images from that part of the world-and indeed,
>from anywhere.
>
>Elliot

Hi Elliot!

Alastair's a really fine photographer, and a very nice chap.   You
can reach him at "Alastair Firkin" <firkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I agree with you, a memorable "arm chair journey"!  His series on
Japan and Spain are also good.

Glad you enjoyed them. I only wish I could do as well, when I travel!

Cheers!

David.