[LRflex] Re: "The GUTS CUP"

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 06:57:23 +0100

Hi David,
very fine set of shots indeed.
And your camera seems to be fully functional under demanding
circumstances, which is a relief for me and my kin (Her birthday today BTW).

You did a great job with manual focus.
Keep shooting and posting for our information and pleasure of the eyes.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Hi to Rose
Phileicangemix.