[LRflex] Re: "The GUTS CUP"

  • From: Colin Howarth <colin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 17:34:57 +0100

On 05.02.2007, at 17:07, David Young wrote:
> I've not shot sports before, and with a MF camera, it's a challenge,
> let me tell you!  But I had as much fun as the rest of the guys.  :-)

I was going to ask, "what were you using medium format for?" until I
realized that it might mean manual focus :-)

I've tried shooting my 6 year olds' football training sessions.
Pretty much impossible (for me) without AF :-( and so many crummy
shots that I wouldn't dream of using film :-(

Oddly, despite the quality of digital these days, this sort of
confirms that for me digital is for quick snapshots while film is for
"real" photography.

You got some great shots there, of course.

colin