[LRflex] Re: Testing a new lens

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 17:37:33 +0100

4/3 on R - I haven't seen any adaptor and I guess the picture/light cone is too little for film

glass on Digilux 3 is ok  a Chinese adaptor is less than 15 euros nowadays

most of these
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/
have been shot with R on 4/3

Amitiés
Phx

FLAVIO GORI wrote:

hi all,
being a real cave-dweller in optics (maybe in some more fields), i wonder if Digilux lenses are usable with R camera.

and...yes, when christmas is coming i still dream about a 400 or a 560 telyt. not really handable lenses but very charming leica lenses.

any of you can talk me about his/her experience using them (avoiding to let me die because of envy)?

thanks

flavio

2008/12/13 Marc Dufour <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Thanks a lot, mon ami !
    The photos I post are, 900 and 1000 p. wide.
    What large should you want to see, for the next ones ?
    Amitiés,
    Marc