[LRflex] Re: Testing a new lens

  • From: "FLAVIO GORI" <flaviogori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 15:39:34 +0100

hi chris,oh yes, i suspected you are involved in some way with caves because
your email address :-)
i think i miss your message you're talking about, so if you can send again
the link...thanks!

so you also enjoy scotland?  fg

of course doug herr is a telyt master and i love his pictures and related
background, always well in touch with "his" birds colors.

fg