[LRflex] Re: Testing a new lens

  • From: "FLAVIO GORI" <flaviogori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:53:48 +0100

hi all,being a real cave-dweller in optics (maybe in some more fields), i
wonder if Digilux lenses are usable with R camera.

and...yes, when christmas is coming i still dream about a 400 or a 560
telyt. not really handable lenses but very charming leica lenses.

any of you can talk me about his/her experience using them (avoiding to let
me die because of envy)?

thanks

flavio

--