[LRflex] Re: Saturday Signs

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 13:46:03 -0700

Thanks, Bill. I haven't laughed at an email, as hard as I've laughed at yours,
in a very long time!

Brilliant!

David.

... Thank you ... thank you ... and this year's Golden Stencil Award goes to
... Envelope, please! ... the Archer's Club, for Creative Use of Letter
Stencils by a Non-Profit Organization ... Applause and cheers ...

Bill

On Jun 13, 2015, at 10:15, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rose's Horse Club will provide catering for a meet of some 200 Archers, this
coming weekend.

So, the other day we drove out there, to get the "lay of the land".

I spotted this sign and could not resist...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Signs-1.html

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.