[LRflex] Re: Saturday Signs

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 23:39:53 -0800

> On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:13 AM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Good morning, fellow Flexers:
>>
> Some of you may have seen this image before, but it seems to the the
> image appropriate for the season.
>
> Well; perhaps not in Sonny's neighbourhood.... but certainly in many
> areas, including mine.
>>

> Hey, we get snow every four or five years.

Yeah, yeah, Sonny. Tell it to the judge! ;-) I saw that lovely white rose you
posted for Friday Flowers.  We haven't seen a rose (or any other flower) here,
for months!

But don't stop posting them... Unless I go the the florist's shop, they're the
only flowers I'll see, for months to come, as well.  And I really do enjoy 'em!

David.