[LRflex] Re: "Salud" to Robert Doisneau (1912 --1994)

  • From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:34:52 -0400

Eric,

Try a Leica .58 v/f in an M7 or especially an MP.

You will be shocked at the difference. It ain't subtle.

Relatively speaking, the Hexar has very low contrast and clarity.

I used this combo with Supra 800 in very low light
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lambroving/Miscellany/My-Ms/MP_crop.jpeg.html>

To shoot this
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lambroving/Miscellany/Dulles-Air-Space-Museum/LUG90a.jpg.html>

and this. (Click on the full-size button at the top for the full effect.)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lambroving/Miscellany/Dulles-Air-Space-Museum/LUG95b.jpg.html>

Eat your heart out... :-)

Hmmm... I thought this was the REFLEX list?!

William