[LRflex] Re: "Salud" to Robert Doisneau (1912 --1994)

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:38:52 -0700

Hi Philippe,
Thanks for your comments and your observation about the Tuscan light,
and yes, I do enjoy the viewfinder of the Hexar RF esp. for 35mm and
28mm usage.....moreso than a Leica M7.  Also, the built-in winder is
great!

At least the rendition of the evening light over the Arno is 'au
natural' to your European sensibilities......and verification of the
faithfulness of Kodak Ultracolor 400UC film.

Here are two more taken in the fading light, towards the direction of
the setting sun from the same bridge. They are a bit soft in focus;
yet the moving people are not terribly blurred out with respects to
their surroundings and background.  I personally prefer the family
pushing prams:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Leicaflex/Florence/Prams_web.jpg.html

A bit later this cyclist came by but the light was rapidly fading,
hence less color:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Leicaflex/Florence/Evening+Cyclist_web.jpg.html
I had to filter this scanned image twice with Neat Image, to reduce noise.

'later,
Eric