[LRflex] Re: Reuters' version of truth in Photoshop

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:50:28 -0800

Why does this remind me of the "self-inspection" so commonly found in
the food and drug industries.
With news a commodity, it makes self imposed standards laughable.
Especially if there are no mechanism for outside input.
I bet the next thing along is a Jack Valenti style shill for the
imaging industry.

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://www.sdimitrovphoto.com/