[LRflex] Re: Reuters' version of truth in Photoshop

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 23:00:19 +0100

Hi Neil,
I couldn't agree more - news photographs are one thing - the technical
constraints of publishing another one - and art probably a third one.
Sometimes I dream I can take the perfect shot first time, just raw and
ready. In other instance, I think it is part of the pleasure and talent
of the artist to deliver a fully achieve picture.

But I understand why they issue guidelines too.

Yours
Phileicangemix.