[LRflex] Re: Register table for lenses/adapters

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 15:55:29 +0100

George often writes that cameras/lenses come as systems and work best
as systems.
It was my experience too when I went digital.
Of course I can still adapt my R lenses to the L1 and Olies
or FD lenses without a lens adaptor on the G1,
yet, it all works so much better with lenses meant for the gear,
digital or film, both ways.

The rest is pleasant to try Heath Robinson contraptions,
http://tinyurl.com/2394etz

and reminders of the visoflex Meccano
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item00508427552#ht_500wt_1156
and
http://www.meccano.com/

My last 2010 pinch of salt
(can be used for safety on your roads if permitted in your seasons ...).

Have merry celebrations all !

Philippe