[LRflex] Re: RAW vs JPEG fine?

  • From: Ed Willoughby <ed_willoughby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 07:29:46 -0700 (PDT)

My two cents ...

Once you see the difference first hand,  you will use go to your RAW file for
better prints and images.  Personally, I use both because sometimes I don't
want to spend the time on images that just need to be good and not really good
(have yet to make a perfect one!  I do try).

JPEGs - I use the Auto Correct, a little sharper etc.... (probably like most
photogs)
RAW - Have a set of developing features that work for me and then fiddle with a
few until I like the result  -  click develop or save.

Bye now.  Ed.