[LRflex] Re: Query: 35mm f2.8

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:57:46 -0700

Chris

Having the 2.0 version of this lens I have nothing but wonderful things to
say about it. You should consider replacing your 2.8 with a late version
2.0. I agree with Doug as far as this lens is concerned.  Not sure I buy his
mirror box flare hypothesis.  If the stray sight is hitting the mirror box
is must be coming from somewhere - the lens perhap?

Aram