[LRflex] Re: Query: 35mm f2.8

  • From: Mattia Gilardi <mattiag@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:27:08 +0200

No filter on the lens for all the shots.
I've noticed that this "effect" appears almost only when I shot
vertically, and in the upper part of the image.
Maybe, if the "oil theory" is correct, it matches to where the
element has oil on it.

I've just contacted Leica here in Switzerland, but I maybe send
directly to Solms and have the lens fully checked up and calibrated.

Mattia