[LRflex] Re: Query: 35mm f2.8

  • From: Mattia Gilardi <mattiag@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:12:05 +0200

Hi,
I had thought about that, but I experience same problem with film,
and don't experience it with digital and other "old" lenses.

Regarding shooting into the sun, you are right, it is not at all an
ideal situation.
My Zeiss Y/C 28/2.8 however, just to pick a quick and cheap example,
is very good in these type of shoots: almost no flare, and scarce
ghosting that you can avoid with little framing changing.

I must point out that these are the few shoots I had with little
problems, overall the 35/2 R is wonderful.
I'm only curious about having a somewhat faulty one, that might need
CLA.

Regards,
Mattia