[LRFlex] Re: Putting a face to a name...

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:10:21 +0000

Douglas,

You're too kind. What David did not mention is that I turn wild when I see a fridge full of "Phlips Maple Cream Beer" brewed only around Victoria.

The only way David got me away was to hide one of these beesr in my case and put the whole in the trunk of the PT cruiser rented. <Big Grin, twinkles>.

Still in BC, not far from Vernon. Running through the eigth film of Provia.

---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: Doug Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: Putting a face to a name...
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 21:19:10 -0700

Thanks David, good to see our leaders' faces. I can see Xavier's gentle character in your photos, just as it comes through in his posts.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com