[LRflex] Putting a face to a name....

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:35:41 -0800

Yesterday, I made the trek (a 2 hr drive, each way) to the lovely
little town of Clearwater, BC.; to attend a craft fair, where I
flogged my wildlife photos & DVD, with some success.

Last year, I met a chap, at the same fair, and we spoke about
photography.  It turned out that he was an avid film shooter, using
an R6.   I encouraged him to join the LRflex list, and since then
he's become a fairly consistent contributor.

So, this year, we both managed to find some time, after the fair, to
share a hot-chocolate.  He is, as are most Leica nuts I've met, a
very nice chap!

His name is Dave Simms - and for those who like to put a face to the
name, he's right here...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/DSimms.html

Cheers!
David Young - Photographer