[LRFlex] Re: Putting a face to a name...

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 06:37:07 +0000

Ted,

Obviously I could not elude your eagle eye!

My Cherie of that day was all Chrome and dressed in brown leather. She has a "retro look" these days!

As for the beer, well, you are right, I mistaken 100Kph with 100mph, tsssss

All the best!
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: TED GRANT <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: Putting a face to a name...
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:11:44 -0700

Xavier mon ami,

Was that you I passed on the Coquihalla Freeway today with a beer in one hand and his arm around a beautiful Cheri while driving at approx. 150 KLMS? ;-)

ted