[LRflex] Re: Parisian Photos

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 15:17:54 -0700

On Oct 29, 2006, at 3:09 PM, Bob Shaw wrote:

> Steve:
>
> Love "Pont des Artes".  Are these M or R or "Other" shots".  Film or
> digital?  B&W or PhotoShopped to B&W?

Zeiss Ikon M ltd body, with Leica Summicron 35/2 or Noctilux lenses,
C41bw film...

  (my M7 jammed and had to be sent for repair... I bought a new body
while there...)

all of my Paris shots were M with these lenses on film...

and here is another shot taken on the Pont des Arts...

:-)

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1318621

and thanks Bob...

Steve