[LRflex] Re: Parisian Photos

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:34:53 -0800

Hi David,
I still like Xavier's photo as the best of the crop....."au natural" -
although the feel of Paris definitely rings though the rest of them.
"Ah, Paris - Bijou du Monde"....Jewel of the World indeed. Liked your
vote for fave cities....both Kyoto and Paris require lots of
pedestrian time.

Steve, I really like your B&W's - esp. the one on Pont des Arts. You
are in the footsteps of ol' Henri - keep it up!

Just returned from Japan and China on a 9-day business trip where a
handy Rollei dp5200 point-n-shoot helped capture some quick takes a la
street photography.  While on overnite transit, I also did some
panoramic photography with a Hasselblad XPan rangefinder at
Narita-san, the Shingon Buddhist temple complex near the airport.  If
I have time I will 'eventually' post a link....although looking for a
way to scan the XPan shots is slightly troublesome. Will use my Canon
el cheapo flatbed for a start perhaps.

Best, Eric