[LRflex] Re: PETA

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:38:05 -0700

Xavier  wrote:

Great portrait David.

perfect alignment of the left side of the picture with the side of the booth

And you managed to catch the expression of some one relaxing after spendng hours in the BBQ ... smoke.

To bad it is difficult to translate PETA into a equivalent in French.

In English, PETA (officially) stands for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals....

but I rather liked his People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.  ;-)

Here, people get hurt if you have a T shirt with: I love horses, especially at the butcher's stall

Good one!  Others, spotted on this side of the pond (by others) include"

"If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

and.... "I didn't claw my way up to the top of the food chain to just to eat vegetables"

I overheard the chap in the stall saying that either people got a laugh out it (his intention) or they got really mad at him!

Nice one David!

Thanks...