[LRflex] Re: PETA

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:02:52 +0200

Great portrait David.

perfect alignment of the left side of the picture with the side of the booth

And you managed to catch the expression of some one relaxing after spendng hours in the BBQ ... smoke.

To bad it is difficult to translate PETA into a equivalent in French.

Here, people get hurt if you have a T shirt with: I love horses, especially at the butcher's stall

Or an equivalent...

Nice one David!

---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] PETA
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 09:11:14 -0700

All:

Just returned from a week in beautiful, downtown Salmon Arm (BC) where we held a mini family rebellion, with all of Rose's kids and grandkids. We spent time at the water slides (for the kids) and at the "Roots & Blues" festival (for the adults).

Both were great, but for me, the best bit was a cook, at a BBQ booth, in the R&B's food fair.

CAUTION: I found this incredibly funny (yes, I am a loving pet owner - both dog & cat), but if you are a true animal rights activist (or worse, a PETA member) I advise not looking at this photo.

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/PETA.htm

Comments, good or bad, appreciated, as always.