[LRflex] Re: Oh yeah... I forgot

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 08:49:28 -0700

I always thought my results were quite good with my Minolta Scan Dual II.
Since upgrading to Vista, however, I have not been able to use it since the
drivers have never been updated to include Vista.  I am debating the
purchase of a newer scanner, but not sure I want to invest the money,
thought I have thousands of slides that I wouldn't mind working with.  That
also begs the question of time involved.

Aram