[LRflex] Re: OT: soon in the shops?

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:35:02 +0100

Not sure I understand it either Walter, yet it means that they have been working on a "non-mirrorless" 4/3 camera and could be good news for those with panaleica or oly glass + anyone with lenses that can be fitted by means of an adaptor ... I don't think it is micro 4/3 , but still might ...

It might also be the 'acceptable for R users solution' as formerly announced by leica execs???

I really don't know more, pure speculation on my part.

Best
Phx

Le 17 déc. 09 à 10:24, Walter Kramer a écrit :

Philippe,

Thanks for the early warning. I am not sure I fully comprehend the significance of the patent. Is this the ability to display the image in a viewfinder without the mirror interrupting the view, ie, when the mirror has to flip away to expose the sensor and therefore block the finder?

Walter

philippe.amard wrote:
Mark the date

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20090303374.pdf