[LRflex] Re: OT: Sigma SD1 availability update | Photo Rumors

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 19:00:49 -0700

Where's the fun in that?

I am late to the party in reading these.  I did not see a suggested price in
the link I looked at.  Where is this exorbitant price referenced?  I thought
the price I saw being speculated about when it was introduced was more in
the neighborhood of $2K but my memory is not that good on the subject, or my
eyesight is not so good looking at the link.

Aram