[LRflex] Re: New Zealnand landscapes

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:03:53 +0100

Hi Charlie,

I don't know the altitude we were, a mistake; I was too impressed by the
sight and the experience itself to think in it, but I think it was between
2.000 and 2.500 m.
As you see, the weather was very changeable, passing from clouds to some
windows, making hard to can click some pictures.
I should repeat the experience (specially with glaciers) just right now, and
each time I could :-)
Thanks for your comment, Charlie.
Marc