[LRflex] Re: Using R lenses on digital bodies..AN EXIF COMMENT.

  • From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 20:30:18 +0100

Get the precision screen for your 5d2. It will make manual focusing s
lot easier.
An adapter without a chip will not set any aperture on the camera.An
adapter with a chip will.
I don't have much trouble with wrong exposures with my Leica or olympus
lenses. But I do not stop down further then one or two stops.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema
Fokkema Fotografie
www.michielfokkema.com