[LRflex] Re: NY Auto Show

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 22:42:15 -0800

Jeff,

Thanks. I don't think you can ever go wrong with the fastest lenses you have,
and an extra stop is always a good thing to have.

I should have told you that the reason I wrote is some recent experience in
which I did not do a dummy run under similar conditions and ended up bringing
the wrong lenses, so now I am a firm believer in scouting the venue, and
practicing what I intend to shoot.

I wish you all the luck in the world,

Bill