[LRflex] Re: My New R3

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 15:49:30 -0700

On Sep 9, 2008, at 3:40 PM, Dave Saalsaa wrote:

I have used both the 90 mm Summicron and 90 mm Elmarit. Both are excellent lenses. I kept the Elmarit and sold the Summicron. I have and still use the 35mm Elmarit and find it to be an excellent lens.

Miha... take a look at Doug Herr's Leica R site, and factor in what you will use the lenses for...

if you need fast glass consider the Summicron or Summilux lenses...I love the Summilux 80mm 1.4 lens... but if speed is not an issue, the Elmarits are great...

and if speed is not an issue for the 50mm range, consider the R 60 Elmarit 2.8 macro, which is wonderful...Steve

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg de Roulhac" <gderoulhac@xxxxxxxxxxx >