[LRflex] Re: Mother and Child (with corrected link - sorry!)

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:02:25 -0700

On Sep 29, 2008, at 7:01 PM, David Young wrote:

Steve  Barbour wrote:

now I suspect David, you were really thinking of the US stock market
today...

Don't talk to me about that, Steve. We're retired and heavily into the market. Canadian stocks are sounder, these days, than yours, for our laws do not permit sub-prime mortgages to exist, and all "high ratio" (less than 25% down) mortgages are insured by the mortgagee, by law. Still, where the US market goes, we follow ...

I think I'd rather talk about bears ... the brown and black variety!

you got it... it was a bear market...good timing...Steve