[LRflex] Re: Mother and Child (with corrected link - sorry!)

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:30:27 +0200

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Sep 29, 2008, at 7:01 PM, David Young wrote:

I think I'd rather talk about bears ... the brown and black variety!

Steve saith
you got it... it was a bear market...good timing...Steve

Didn't we have some Bull too, together with rodeo in recent weeks?
Fantastic shots all these are inn any case, you lucky man with a new front element on top of it, just in time.
Thanks for sharing your company :-)
Philippe