[LRflex] Re: Mother and Child (with corrected link - sorry!)

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:44:31 -0700

David,

Both seem pleased to see you and struck very nice poses. Glad they did not see you as a threat.

And please, don't "should" all over yourself; it's not nice!

All the best,

Bill

On Sep 29, 2008, at 2:48 PM, David Young wrote:

These just in... taken less than 45 minutes ago.

I was out, mowing my lawn, when a neighbour pulled his truck up by me and said that there were a mother and child, down by the Cenotaph ... about 5 houses down the street.

I grabbed my camera drove down (for speed).... A short walk through the woods, and I found them...

Mother:  http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Moma.htm

Child:   http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Child.htm

Because of my haste, I grabbed the Oly with the 50~200 + 1.4x converter. Should have taken the monopod and the 400 Telyt, but....

Oh, how I love the rural life!!!!

Comments, criticism appreciated, as always.