[LRflex] Re: Morning light in Pisa with Leica glass

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 00:59:10 +0200

Takes me back a couple of years, I'll never forget the light in Pisa at
7.00 in the morning at the end of March. Nobody on the streets, cool,
fresh air, a long walk and back to my hotel for some of the best coffee
I ever tasted. A nice walk around town , up from the river, past the old
university Palazzo, up to the famous tower and the cathedral and back
along the city wall to the river - great place! And great pictures.
Cheers
Douglas