[LRflex] Re: May I scream now?

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:02:21 -0700

David.  Might I suggest a short, 1/2 page letter with a description of what
was done, then say a follow-up letter of all the details will be sent the
next day?  A 7 page letter is a bit too much to absorb w/o knowing there is
a real reason to read the whole thing.  Two parts might be better.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Aram