[LRflex] Re: Les jeunes dans la colere, les vieux dans la misere :)

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:14:09 +0200

Le 18 oct. 10 à 03:47, David Young a écrit :

> Xavier showed:
>
>> http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070716_dev.jpg
>> http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070717_dev.jpg
>> http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070718_dev.jpg
>> http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070722_dev.jpg
>> http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070706_dev.jpg
>>
>> All Digilux 3 and its standard Vario Elmar
>

> Good Evening, Xavier!
>
> Do I take it correctly that these are the folks demonstrating against
> Sarkozy's plan to raise the retirement age by two years (to age 62)?

67 yo for full pension with a minimum of something in the order of 170
quarters at work,
Now with (long term) unemployment at its current level, not many
people will ever achieve this, while alive...

Hence the 57 % of folks who think the reform must be amended
plus the 19 % who want it scrapped altogether;
which leaves very few people in favour of the proposed mischievous plan.

Amitiés
ph

> Covering a demonstration, even a peaceful one, has its risks.  But
> you've produced a fine set of images, that show well, the tone of
> the day.
>
> Now I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll cover next!  :-)
>
> Cheers!

> David Young - Photographer
> Logan Lake, BC,  Canada
>
> Wildlife & Sports: www.furnfeather.net