[LRflex] Re: Les jeunes dans la colere, les vieux dans la misere :)

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 18:47:35 -0700

Xavier showed:

>http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070716_dev.jpg
>http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070717_dev.jpg
>http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070718_dev.jpg
>http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070722_dev.jpg
>http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070706_dev.jpg
>
>All Digilux 3 and its standard Vario Elmar

Good Evening, Xavier!

Do I take it correctly that these are the folks demonstrating against
Sarkozy's plan to raise the retirement age by two years (to age 62)?

Covering a demonstration, even a peaceful one, has its risks.  But
you've produced a fine set of images, that show well, the tone of the day.

Now I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll cover next!  :-)

Cheers!

David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, BC,  Canada

Wildlife & Sports: www.furnfeather.net